Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New York Memories

After talking with my friend Natalie today, I realized I didn't really go into the full details of my fabulous New York trip.



We saw four shows while I was in the city: Xanadu (8 stars), Damn Yankees (8 stars), August: Osage County (9 stars), and [title of show] (10 stars). Now, I realize that my star rating system might seem a little high/far-fetched, but please remember that this was my first New York Theatre experience. The fact that I was watching a show on Broadway added a good 2 stars to each of my ratings...hehe.

On top of the shows, we also were able to travel to different parts of the city for the full NY experience. Brooklyn, Midtown, Upper-West Side, Financial District, Korea Town...were there any parts of the city that we didn't see? Yes, in fact, there were...all the more reason to take another trip soon.

Before I part for the day, bloggers, I would like to offer you another blog to read. My good friend Natalie (pictured above) is currently working on starting up her own blog (http://naskren.wordpress.com/) and I highly suggest it. She is very artistic and spunky, which is conveyed in her stylish blog.

Much love to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the plug. let's go back to new york SOON. also, let's live there together.

Anonymous said...

where's the music vid? hmmm?