Friday, July 25, 2008

NYC

Hello all! I am in the wonderful world of New York City right now, and I am enjoying every minute. Last night, I went to see Xanadu, which was wonderful, and I couldn't help but notice how small the theatre was...I guess I expected to go to shows here and have the theatres be immensely huge. I actually really enjoyed the small, intimate theatre setting...if for nothing else, than for the fact that even though my friend Natalie and I were in close to the back row, we were still able to see really well. If the show wasn't great enough, sitting a few rows in front of me was Scott Alan, who is a songwriter I just adore. It was a great night. Today, I'm heading off to Brooklyn to go to an IKEA, and then later on we are going to attend August: Osage County...it's a straight play, but from what I've heard about it, I think that it should be an excellent show! I'll update again soon with more adventures from New York! Have a fabulous Friday, bloggers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you put an update! I hope you two are having a marvelous time! I am so jealous, take lots of pictures. See you soon, homeboy.

Anonymous said...

Come back to me, please. I miss you. It does sound like you two are having fun..especially when I stalk you and Natalie's pictures that she puts up on facey!!

Anonymous said...

update anyone?